Terms of processing of requests
- The Terms of Processing of Requests (hereinafter "the Terms") determine the procedure how Wallet Services Limited and its affiliates (collectively, "Freewallet", "we", or "us") process the requests from different competent authorities, legal entities and individuals regarding https://freewallet.org/ (the "Website") and its related services. The Terms apply to the Website and all services provided by Freewallet.
- We can provide different types of information to competent authorities, legal entities and individuals only as a response to the corresponding request. The request shall be made on a legal basis and sent according to the Terms. We reserve the right to leave the request without action when it does not comply with the law.
- We can provide the following information:
- The balance of the users' account;
- The information on users' transactions;
- The activity of user on the Website;
- Personal credentials provided by the user.
- We endeavor to collect and provide the Information and Data officially requested from us (hereinafter "Information and Data") to the fullest and most accurate possible extent. However, nothing in such Information and Data can be ensured to contain no errors, mistakes, mispresentations or failures etc. THEREFORE, NEITHER FREEWALLET NOR WHERE APPLICABLE ANY OF OUR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OUTSOURCED ADVISORS MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATIOM AND DATA AND, IN PARTICULAR, AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION AND DATA.
Please allow at least twenty (20) days for us to be able to examine your request.
- Full information about competent authority issuing the request for information;
- The name and identification information of the person in charge;
- An official e-mail and postal address of the competent authority and contact phone number;
- The clear description of the types of information which competent authority wants to receive.
- We give no preferences to the competent authorities from different countries or in regards to different citizenship or tax residence of users. Therefore, there are no different rules to provide us requests. All requests should be filed according to these Terms.
- Any Information and Data provided to the competent authority, including any attachments, as well as the fact of the communication and the Information and Data existence are confidential and may be used only for purposes of the request, in the criminal investigation and in the judicial inquiry.
- Freewallet prefers to receive all type of inquiries via e-mail email@example.com. (hereinafter “E-mail address for correspondence”). Legal requests may also be served by mail to: Wallet Services Limited Suite A, 21/F, Eton building, 288 Des Voeux Central, Hong Kong (hereinafter “Address for correspondence”).
- Requests from legal entities and individuals to Freewallet can be sent via e-mail to E-mail address for correspondence. To legal entities and individuals we can disclose only information and data concerning the activity of the petitioner as our user. We reserve the right not to disclose the confidential information to the petitioners about third parties.