- Proceed to the ‘Security’ of your app and choose ‘Limits’;
- Pick the coin you’d like to set limits for. You can put it for the 1 day or 1 week period.
- Enter the maximum amount of the coins you are going to transfer within this period (please note that all changes to this section are applied with a 2 days’ delay).
- Congrats! You’ve just made your wallet more secure.
- The coin for which you set limits will further be displayed as “locked”.
More about How to set limits for transactions in the Single-currency apps and Web Wallet.
Still have questions? Get in touch with our Support team.