– The idea of the Multisig option is to have your transaction approved by multiple email addresses.
– To enable Multisig, click ‘Security’ of your app and select ‘Email confirmation’
– Enter your principal email address. Check your email box and click the verification link.
– You can always add more addresses. Actions with other email addresses won’t be allowed until you don’t confirm it with the main address of the chain.
– Congrats! You’ve just made your wallet more secure.
– In order to disable the email address, choose the relevant option beneath. You can cancel this action until it is verified in your email box.
More about How to enable Multisig in the Freewallet: Crypto Wallet and Web Wallet.