Case #1. Exchange one cryptocurrency to another within Freewallet.
There is an alternative way to exchange currencies, which you will probably find more simple and convenient.
- To start, just tap on “Exchange coins”, select the currency you’d like to exchange.
- Then, tap on ‘Continue’ and proceed with the exchange process as shown below.
Case #2.Top up your wallet with a different cryptocurrency
For example, you need to exchange Tether (USDT) to Litecoin (LTC) within Freewallet.
- Start with launching your Freewallet app or logging into your web wallet, then tap “Receive”.
- In the section “Choose wallet” select Litecoin, then in the section “Top up with other currencies” below, choose Tether from the list.
- This way, a new deposit address will be generated specifically to top up your LTC wallet with USDT.
- Copy the new address, switch to your USDT wallet and proceed with sending the required amount of USDT to this new address.
- Tap “Send” find Tether from the list and tap “Continue”.
- In the field “Send to wallet address” enter the copied address and tap “Continue”.
- Select Litecoin from the list and tap “Continue”.
Important: The minimum amount for the exchange operations is defined by the exchange service. It varies constantly, depending on the currency exchange rates.
Still have questions? Get in touch with our Support team.