The top-up process is simple and fast. First, enter your phone number and select your operator. Then pick a package with the desired amount (from $10 to $100 equivalent) and complete your payment.
Please follow the steps below to make a payment:
- Go to the ‘Top up Phone’ tab on the Freewallet website.
- Enter your phone number and select your operator.
- Once you’ve confirmed everything, click ‘Continue’.
- Select a package with the required recharge amount.
Important: You have 5 minutes to confirm your payment on this screen.
- Click ‘Confirm’ and your transfer will be processed. It should be finalized within minutes.
If you have the email confirmation (multisig) enabled for your transactions, don’t forget to check your Inbox and use the link to get your payment through.
Please note that due to crypto price fluctuations, the exact rate can only be offered for 5 minutes. You have 5 minutes to confirm your top-up: if your order expires, no payment will be made, and you’ll have to start the process over.
Always make sure to double-check your top-up credentials though: if the payment was completed but went to a wrong mobile number, we won’t be able to reverse it!
If your top-up failed, and you see an error or money never reached your phone balance, please contact our support team and provide the details on your payment.