From the outside party to Freewallet
- Make sure your exchange amount is sufficient. You can do so in the Receive section of the app.
- Select the currency you are receiving. Then scroll a little to choose the coins you are sending for your exchange operation.
- You’ll see the address along with the QR code specifically generated for your exchange transaction. Below you’ll see the minimum amount.
- Copy the address. Refer to this address or scan the QR code when sending coins from the external wallet to Freewallet.
Feel free to check more info here.
Exchange inside Freewallet
- Open the app and press “Exchange” button on the bottom
- Choose the source wallet (“Exchange from”) along with the destination wallet (“Exchange to”). Press “Continue”.
- Confirm a transaction. Proceed with the email confirmation of transaction.
More about How to exchange coins in Single-currency apps and Web Wallet.
Still have questions? Get in touch with our Support team.