Feel like you’re lacking in cryptocurrency knowledge and need to boost your trading and blockchain expertise? You need to check out some cryptocurrency courses. There are plenty of materials and platforms out there, but choosing the right one can be tough. Don’t worry, we made a list of the most useful cryptocurrency courses for you.
Cryptocurrency courses on Udemy, Coursera, Udacity
Udemy, Coursera, Udacity are online educational platforms with courses on subjects that range from marketing to programming to blockchain and cryptocurrencies. There are hundreds of courses for beginners, intermediates and advanced crypto enthusiasts. You can find paid as well as free of charge courses. The courses mostly cover these three topics:
- Blockchain technology – these courses will teach you the fundamentals and help you dig deep into the technology itself. You can learn how blockchain works, what smart contracts are, how to create your own cryptocurrency and many other things.
- Trading – everything about IEOs, ICOs, trading patterns, portfolio management, etc.
- How to use cryptocurrency – these courses will provide you with the necessary info about wallets, mining and places to purchase and cash out your shiny coins.
These platforms have a rating system with a comment section for students where they leave their feedback and reviews about the lessons. Look through the comments and ratings to choose a high-quality course which will suit you the best.
BlockDegree on Blockgeeks to enhance your career
If you are a professional looking for a course to learn more about blockchain and implement it in your career you should take a look at Master Courses on Blockgeeks. There are two professional programs available – a Blockchain for Business Non-Technical Masters Course and a Law and Regulations course.
These are nice courses if you want to expand your professional expertise and broaden your career opportunities with the blockchain sphere. Besides these educational programs, BlockGeeks has some free courses as well, so check them out too.
Blockchain Developer Nanodegree Certification on Udacity
If you are a developer and looking for something hardcore we can recommend to you the Blockchain Developer Nanodegree program on Udacity. It is a 4-month long course where you learn how the blockchain data model works and create your own blockchain with Node.js and LeveldB. The program was created by blockchain experts who have been working in Blockchain development for years.
The main selling points of the course are:
- They cover the main subjects of blockchain development – architecture, smart contracts, Dapps, etc.
- You will work on a course project where you get to test your knowledge and improve your skills
- Your resume will be shared with 500+ employers
- The program offers resume services, LinkedIn profile reviews, and interview preparation quizzes
Build a Blockchain game with CryptoZombies
CryptoZombies is a free interactive school where you will learn how to develop blockchain games on Ethereum. The course was created for beginners, so you will start from the basics of Solidity language and work your way up to creating your own fully-functioning blockchain game.
The learning process is similar to other coding schools like Code Academy and Code School. You will have a special training simulator right in your browser where you’ll be coding on Solidity – a widely-used programming language to create smart contracts on Ethereum.
You start with creating your zombie army and continue adding more functions and features to the game. When you successfully complete tasks you get crypto-collectable Zombies and extra bonuses.
As a result, you end up with a fully functioning DApp and zombie army which you can use to fight against other players’ armies. The coding school + MMO crypto-collectable game is a great concept, which can draw you into programming even if you have never thought about it before.